This interview with Brannigan Barrett on the Chat With Traders podcasts breaks down his process for how to become a bigger trader.
Process To Become a Bigger Trader
- Brannigan speaks about his process for progressively becoming a bigger trader, and situations when feeling uncomfortable is healthy for your development
- How a “dogfight” attitude got Brannigan into a prop firm, what he learned about managing risk from his peers, and what served as a great source of motivation
- Why Brannigan spends plenty of time on fundamentals which impact the markets he trades, and how he prepares going into major news announcements
- Brannigan shares how he reflects at the end of each day, debriefs, and prepares for the following day—making sure he’s ready for tomorrow’s “one good trade”
- How to think about good trading goals, the reason why most people fail to achieve their goals, but how you can achieve yours—with a process orientated approach
To learn more about how to day trade and develop your career as a trader within a professional environment then check out our range of Trader Training courses on offer. Most notable is our flagship 8 Week Career Programme that can be attended live in our London Trading Floor or from home as an online trading couse. It is the most comprehensive training programme in the proprietary futures trading industry and is based upon years of successful in-house skills development.