Brannigan Barrett discusses the below in an interview with Anthony Crudele:
- Transition between broker and trader. How he interprets the difference between fundamental trading and technical trading
- He explains the importance of volume, and shows why volatility is staying very low lately. Why participation has dropped
- What Brannigan thinks caused the changes in the prop firm business, and what the future of prop trading is
- The most important skills and characteristics to survive and thrive in the business. Time, Bank Roll, String Environment, Luck, Ability to keep things simple
- He reminds us the hardest moments are the greatest moments for growth and reflection
- What mistakes Brannigan tries to avoid
If you want to learn to trade futures and develop your career elite trader then check out full range of Trader Training courses and consider joining our flagship 8 Week Career Trading Course. This intensive programme can be attended live on our London Trading Floor or virtually from home as an online trading course. We offer the most comprehensive training programmes in the proprietary futures trading industry which are based upon years of successful in-house skills development.